Italian Architecture, Villa Medici - Vintage 8x10 Photograph ~ JG Autographs, Inc.
- Includes a full printed Letter of Authenticity with Lifetime Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- No Questions Asked Return Policy
- UACC Registered Autograph Dealer #147
- 20 Year History in the Autograph and Collectibles Industry
Italian Architecture, vintage 8 x 10 inch silver print fiber double-weight photograph depicting the "Villa Medici." Printed in the second half of the 20th century as part of the American Heritage Publishing Archive. The Villa Medici is a mannerist villa and an architectural complex with a garden contiguous with the larger Borghese gardens, on the Pincian Hill next to Trinitandagrave; dei Monti in Rome, Italy. The Villa Medici, founded by Ferdinando I de' Medici, Grand Duke of Tuscany and now property of the French State,citation needed,, has housed the French Academy in Rome since 1803. A musical evocation of its garden fountains features in Ottorino Respighi's Fontane di Roma. Verso bears credit stampings and filing notations. In very good condition. Provenance: From the American Heritage Publishing Archives.